Applause Your Paws Dog and Puppy Training in Miami, Florida is still looking to hire a dog trainer who can serve the north end of our county! The ideal candidate will already know how to teach a dog the fundementals of basic obedience (the 10 Canine Good Citizen behaviors), although being able to handle behavior work comes along with on-the-job training. The ideal candidate will also speak spanish. Being a professional dog trainer means working nights and weekends –it just comes with the territory. However, our dog trainers have the flexibility to set their own schedules and serve as the primary liaison with their clients. For anyone who has ever wanted to work with animals yet doesn’t know where to start, this is the perfect opportunity. Our trainers are competitively compensated and rewarded for good behavior. To apply, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Notes from a Trainer: How Soon Can I Train My Dog?
- How to Choose the Right Equipment to Walk Your Dog – Dog Trainers In Miami
- Dog Training in Miami – Barking Mad
- Puppy Training Miami – A Tinkle in Time: The Potty Training Dilema
- Miami Dog Training – Rehabilitating Aggressive Dogs
- Crate Training – Boarding and Training – Miami Dog and Puppy Training
- Customer Review – Testimonial for Mike, Dog Trainer Miami – Basset Hound in Miami, FL
- How to Stop a Dog from Fence Fighting
- Updated Group Class Descriptions – Dog and Puppy Training in Miami, Florida
- What toys should I get my Puppy? – Dog Training in Broward and Miami-Dade, Florida
- My dog gets scared when there’s a thunderstorm!
- Teaching your puppy to alert you that he needs to go outside to potty – Dog Training in Miami Dade and Broward Counties, Florida
- Testimonial for Miami’s Certified Dog Trainer Dee Hoult from Shakuntala B. – Miami Dog Training
- Testimonial for Miami Dog Trainer Mike Vick – Dog Obedience Training in Homestead, Florida
- But My Veterinarian Said My Puppy is Dominant – Miami Dog Training
crate training puppy destructive behavior dog dog aggression problems dog behavior training dog crate training dog etiquette training dog obedience trainer dogs dog trainers in miami dog training dog training in miami dog training miami excessive barking florida food guarding house training house training puppy miami miami dog trainer miami dog trainers miami dog training mounting obedience pee pee pads potty patch puppies puppy puppy chewing puppy hole digging problems puppy jumping puppy leash training puppy obedience training puppy socialization puppy training separation anxiety stealing kids toys stop barking stop dog chewing stop puppy biting training training puppies training puppy to walk on leash trash can raiding walking dog on leash